Administrative building – Vidin
This cultural monument is located near the Cathedral of St. Demetrius of Thessaloniki in Vidin. Built in 1926 for the home of Dr. M. Minkov, its architect is Kosta Nikolov. It has two floors and a basement, with three entrances. The first entrance is for the doctor’s office, which was operated. The second entrance was for the living quarters for the doctor’s family and the third entrance for the servant quarters. The building was used for the Nursery, the Romanian Consulate, the Pioneer Home, the Bulgarian Communist Party and until the end of the 1990s – Publishing House of the Red Banner. It is currently the administrative building of the Regional History Museum – Vidin.
ROMANIAN CONSULATE / ROMAN ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING
Address: 13, Tsar Simeon Veliki Str., Vidin,